I am directed to invite your attention to Rule 13 of the Himachal Pradesh Civil Services (Revised Pa y) Rules, 2022 notified vide Notification of even number dated: 3ro January, 2022 and to say that the Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to order that pay arrears at the following rates as shown against grouping of category/posts, out of total pay arrears accrued on account of revision of pay scales/ structures, may be paid in cash to the regular government employees in the month of September, 2022 after ma king necessary adjustments as stated in paras 4 & 5 below:-
|Sr. No.||Classification of Category/Post||Amount of arrear to be disbursed|
|4||Group-D||Rs. 60,000 or-entire arrears where total pay arrear is less than 'Rs. 60,000.|
2. No payments on account of revised pay arrears may be made to Government employees who have opted their fi xation of revised pay by way of minimum enhancement of 15% under the Finance Department's instructions No. Fin(PR )-B(7)-1/2021-loose dated: 10" Feb ruary, 2022.
3. The amount of Interim Relief already paid vide this Department's Office Memoranda whose detail is given below (also refer Note~5 below Rule-7 of the Himachal Pradesh Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2022, is required to be adjusted against the release of pay arrears:-
|Sr. No.||Office Memorandum Number and Date||Rate of Interim Relief granted||Date from which granted||Total rate of Interim granted |
|1||Fin(PR)·B(7)-l/2016 dated:02 .08.2016||5% of Basic Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + GP)||01.08.2016||5%|
|2||Fin(PR)·B(7)-l/2016 dated:04.08.2017||4% of Basic Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + GP)||01.08.2017||9%|
|3||Fin(PR)·B(7)-l/2016 dated:09.02.2018||8% of Basic Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + GP)||01.01.2016||17%|
|4||Fin(PR)·B(7)-l/2016 dated:20.05.2018||4% of Basic Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + GP)||01.07.2018||21%|
4. The above payment of arrear will be subject to deduction of Tax
Deduction at Source on Income Tax wherever applicable and deduction of employees share, at appropriate rates, in ca se of employees covered under the National Pension System.
5. In case of State Government employees, who have worked in different Government Departments or PSUs/Boards/ Corporations of the State Government etc., w.e.f. 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2021, the arrears may be prepared and disbursed by the concerned State Government Department or PSU/Board/ Corporation etc. where such employees are presently working.
6. These orders shall also apply to the Government employees whose pay is regulated under the UGC pay structure.
|News Category :||Himachal Pradesh Employment News|
Get alerts in mobile :