|Job Location :||Center Govt.|
|Recruiting Agency :||SSC|
|Job Category :||Government Job|
|Job Profile :||Manager|
|Required Qualifications :||Graduation CA ICWA CS B.Com MBA B.Sc Agriculture B.Tech Food Science B.Tech Civil Master Degree|
|Application Mode :||ONLINE|
|Form Link to Apply :||Apply Now|
|Notification File:||Official Notification Link|
|Last Date to Submit :||
Last date is already over !
Never miss any jobs :
Get job alerts in your mobile
Food Corporation of India FCI 113 Posts Recruitment for Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) Apply Online, Syllabus, Selection Process
For the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months. However, there will be no training in case of Manager (Hindi) and they will be directly appointed as Manager in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Important Details:
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Number of Posts||113|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000|
|Age Limit||Max. 28|
Gen/OBC/EWS Rs. 800/-
SC/ST/PH/Female No fee
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview, Training|
|Last Date||September 26, 2022|
|Date of Online Test||Will be announced on website https://fci.gov.in/|
Tentatively in the month of December, 2022.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Syllabus:
|Topic||Number of Questions|
comprising of Indian
General Science up
to Class 8th level -20
Current Affairs -5
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Important Instructions:
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) Scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given
in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in
English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application
will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get
the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. FCI may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
3. APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 27.08.2022, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 26.09.2022, 16:00 Hrs (IST) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 How to Apply:
1. Candidates to go to the FCI website https://fci.gov.in/ click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the
application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save &
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.